This felt birthday crown is perfect for making anyone feel special! And, as each crown is hand sewn with your choice of super-soft and vibrant felt, personalised with the letter or age of your choice in glitter gold, and decorated with your choice of stars or flashes, they make a super-special and lasting gift that will be cherished by the lucky recipient. CE and UKCA tested. My felt crowns make original gifts for photoshoots, prince or princess dress up, cake smash events, themed costumes, Wise Men in nativities, imaginary play, prince parties, birthdays...!
Why not add a coordinating badge, with the letter or age of your choice, to complete your gift? https://www.robinsbobbins.co.uk/product-page/star-shaped-glitter-birthday-badge-star-shaped-glitter-pin
Among the numerous 5* reviews for this item, one customer sums up my kids crowns perfectly: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Beautifully Made Crowns...Bought this exact one for my twins fifth Princess Birthday Party! they were Perfect....Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.....Highly recommend".
ORDERING IS SUPER EASY!:
1. Add the items you would like to your cart, selecting the colours and decoration you would like from the drop-down menus
2. In the "custom text field" section please include LETTER or NUMBER you would like the crown personalised with (or leave plain and have a large star or flash instead)
3. Click "add to cart" to complete your order ... simple!
Felt Crown Product Details:
- CE and UKCA Tested
- Made to your two choices of coloured felt
- Personalised with the letter/age of your choice and 4 stars or flashes in gold heat-transferred vinyl.
- Gold ribbon detail trim
- Elasticated headband, with a velcro breakaway to fit all head sizes
CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- CE and UKCA tested.
- Wipe clean only. This crown may be hand-washed with cool water but felt may shrink/bobble, therefore, wipe clean is recommended.
- As the costume is recommended for wipe clean only, it is suitable for 3+ years.
- Should the gold letters start to peel away from the crown, they can be re-applied by ironing. A piece of fabric, such as a clean towel, should be applied between the iron and the cape to avoid damaging the item itself.
Top Crown Colour
Background Felt Colour