This Wise Man costume is guaranteed to add a royal flair to any occasion for both kids and adults alike! Each cloak is hand-sewn from silky satin, fully lined, and decorated with an array of stars down the front of the cape to sparkle and shine with regal sophistication. A matching felt crown is also available. These costumes are CE and UKCA tested. Simply choose the size and two colours you would like. They are the perfect costume for Christmas nativities as a Wise Man, Kings, photoshoots, prince or princess dress up, wizard cloak, themed costumes, imaginary play, prince parties, birthdays, hen and stag parties or simply as a treat! Items are available together or separately.
Among the numerous 5* reviews for this item, one customer sums up my kids crowns perfectly: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Beautifully Made Crowns...Bought this exact one for my twins fifth Princess Birthday Party! they were Perfect....Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.....Highly recommend".
ORDERING IS SUPER EASY!:
1. Add the items you would like to your cart, selecting the colours you would like from the drop-down menus
2. Add the size you would like in the "Custom Text" Box
3. Click "add to cart" to complete your order ... simple!
Wise Man Costume Product Details:
- CE and UKCA Tested
- Lined satin cape with elasticated headband and velcro neck fastening
- Hand-sewn to the two colours of your choice
- Front of the cape is decorated with glitter gold heat transferred vinyl stars. The back of the cape is plain.
- Option to add a felt crown in the reverse colours to the cape with elasticated headband and velcro breakaway
- Please refer to the cape sizing chart to select the cape size. Cape length is measured from the back of the neck.
- The model here is 3 years old but is wearing size M for extra length.
- Crown is one size: Child/Adult
CARE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- CE and UKCA tested.
- Wipe clean only. This costume may be hand-washed with cool water but felt may shrink/bobble, therefore, wipe clean is recommended.
- As the costume is recommended for wipe clean only, it is suitable for 3+ years.
- Should the gold letters start to peel away from the cape, they can be re-applied by ironing. A piece of fabric, such as a clean towel, should be applied between the iron and the cape to avoid damaging the cape itself.
Cape (and Lining) Colours